If you are uncertain how much support you’ll need, Block Hours are a good starting point. You pre purchase a block of support hours. When used up, you simply buy another block – and so forth.
Block hours can be used for service desk, infrastructure support, managed services, installations: anything IT related that you need.
With our Remote option, you can log an unlimited number of support calls, which we aim to resolve using our remote control software, over the phone or via email.
Whilst we aim to resolve everything remotely, this is not always possible. A technician can still be sent to site, and paid for, on an ad-hoc basis or take up the unlimited onsite option for complete peace of mind.
If you want full peace of mind at a fixed cost, then Managed Support is the way forward.
Full Managed Support
On top of the ‘worry-free’’ Manged option we provide full reports. It is ideal for larger organizations where a number of departments, divisions or managers need to be kept abreast of the IT activity and expenditures.
- Data stored in the UK
- All Data encrypted
- Install all hardware
- Install all software
Repairs & Servicing
- We repair and service all IT equipment
- PCs & Laptops
- Keep track of disk space, memory
- Monitor overall performance
- Proactive in proposing/suppling IT improvements
- Policies, tools and security audits ensure correct people have right access
- Monitor any suspicious activity to prevent ransomware
- Apply latest version of software
- Regular program updating
- Support and backup services ensure systems recovered on rare occasions of malicious or accidental mishap
- Provide network cable installation
- Ensure networks comply with EIA/TIA industry standards
- Install Broadband
- Provide fully managed connectivity